Sunday, July 29, 2012

Digital Story



For my digital story I used imovie. It was a fun, but sometimes challenging process. I like the music I picked, but the track fades pretty early and I could not figure out how to manipulate the tracks so that the silent pause in between loops would not happen. I really liked experimenting with this tool and making the video. It gave me a lot of ideas for making videos for different lessons in class. I don't know that I would use my video with my students, since there is a lot of reading and they are in 4th grade, but now that I have the tools and some experience fiddling around with them, I could easily create an introductory digital story about myself to share with them.  Overall it was a fun and informative process! I hope you enjoy this little video about my dance life! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this personal story. Loved the pictures and your choice of music. My only recommendation would be to find a different way to share the text. Possibly replacing with your narration, or slowing down to the scroll.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete